Advantages and disadvantages of solid wood door
Time: June 23, 2018 hits: one thousand eight hundred and seventy-three second
Solid wood doors are welcomed and purchased by the majority of consumers because of their irreplaceable advantages. Generally, there are at least 3-4 doors at home. Solid wood doors are indeed a good consideration. Solid wood door has the characteristics of no deformation, corrosion resistance, crack free and heat insulation. Among the types of doors, solid wood doors are more healthy and environmentally friendly. So the question is, what about solid wood doors?
1. Natural rarity
Solid wood door is made of natural logs, mainly walnut, cherry wood and other varieties. Its main feature is that the components of the door are all of the same material, and there is no filler, and there is no need to use synthetic board.
In the production of solid wood doors, the board used generally has excellent characteristics of precious tree species, the material has a good sense of texture and appearance, and its production process is carefully carved, therefore, it has a certain ornamental.
3. Environmental protection
Solid wood door material is all solid wood, the use of adhesive is much less than solid wood door, therefore, its environmental protection is far higher than other solid wood doors.
4. Strong function
Its sound insulation effect is much better than other solid wood doors. Because of its high density, the sound insulation effect of other solid wood doors depends on the filler.
Advantages of solid wood door
1. Natural and environmental protection, which is the biggest feature of solid wood doors. Compared with those wood-based panels, the amount of glue used for solid wood doors is quite small. The amount of glue affects the environmental protection of the door. And solid wood doors are made of natural wood, which makes them more environmentally friendly.
2. Solid wood door has the function of keeping value. At the same time, it can bring warm and moist "wood gas" to the home environment, so it is quite popular with middle and high-grade consumers. Its advantage is to reflect the nature: natural texture, changeable shape, wooden door surface can generally see the beautiful pattern of wood.
3. The service life is long, which is about 5 times of that of other plates, and can be used for 15 to 20 years.
The shortcomings of Shimu gate
1. Due to the different texture, soft and hardness of each panel, it is impossible to make the thickness of each panel consistent even through the fixed thickness sanding machine, resulting in the uneven surface of each panel. After painting, the uneven phenomenon of each strip is more obvious.
2. If the quality of horizontal stitching is poor, make obvious horizontal stitching glue seam. If the transverse strength is not enough, it is easy to crack at the glue joint. Therefore, the general production of solid wood wide plywood doors, in the anti light oblique direction of the door paint surface, you can see the height of the lath phenomenon and the glue seam between the slats. If the materials are well chosen and the technology is scientific, this phenomenon will be smaller, but it can not be avoided fundamentally.
Last article: National Federation of industry and Commerce furniture decoration chamber of Commerce solid wood customization special committee first "solid wood customized products" group standard review meeting held in Beijing
Next: How to maintain the solid wood door